Payment for Services:
- We kindly ask that all customers pay upfront in the beginning of the lesson and have, as near as possible, the correct money required for their driving lesson. If you require a large amount of change please inform your instructor so that arrangements can be made during the driving lesson.
- Any customer needing to withdraw money from an ATM must inform the instructor prior to the commencement of the driving lesson. Arrangements can then be made to stop at the nearest ATM. Please note that the time required to withdraw money from the ATM will either be deducted from the customer’s lesson or charged accordingly.
- All refunds will occur in the form of an Electronic Funds Transfer made to the customer’s bank account.
- In the event of a prepaid package which has already commenced, the refund will be less the lessons undertaken. Lessons undertaken will be charged at the full single lesson price.
- Customers should always bring their driver licences/learner permits and/or logbooks to all lessons. Failure to bring the necessary documents may result in the postponement of the lesson and will incur a charge.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they have any necessary items, such as corrective eye wear when driving.
- On the day of the Drive Test, it is the customer’s responsibility to have all necessary documentation (including eye wear and log book) as required by VicRoads. If the VicRoads officer does not accept your documents and the test is rejected, we do not offer any refunds.
Cancellation of Lessons and Drive Tests:
- Azure Driving School requires 24 hours notice (1 working day) of any cancellation or postponement of scheduled lessons, or the full price of the lesson will need to be paid.
- Azure Driving School requires 48 hours notice (2 working days) of any cancellation of a scheduled drive test, or the full price of the test will need to be paid.
- Payments for cancellations can be made in installments or paid up front. All cancellation fees must be paid by your driving test day.
- Cancellations can be made via SMS, voicemail messages, contacting Azure Driving School or your instructor. If you do not receive confirmation of your cancellation you must try again!
Changes made to Pickup Arrangements:
- If you require Azure Driving School to pick you up from a different location then scheduled, you will need to inform Azure Driving School ASAP. Changes can be made up to 24 hours prior to a scheduled lesson. Late notice may result in the cancellation of the driving lesson and cancellation fees may apply.
Changes made to Drop off Arrangements:
- Any changes to an arranged dropped off location, may be requested prior to the commencement of the driving lesson. Arrangements may be made, but will be subject to the instructor’s next pickup location and may require Azure Driving School to adjust your driving time so to ensure arriving at the next lesson on time.
Liability relating to Use of our Vehicle:
- If you use our vehicle for a practical driving test you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, should our vehicle be damaged for whatever reason.
- If you use our vehicle for any lesson under the supervision of the instructor you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, should our vehicle be damaged for whatever reason.
Azure Driving School reserve the right to change terms and conditions without notice any time.
Should you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions please do not hesitate to speak to your instructor.